Friday, April 25, 2008

watercolor brush


So I love painter for the look of the organic brushes...but hate the pixels it crops when you work in anything but 100 percent. So I find I tend to stay with photoshop and work on the 25/50/100 so I get an accurate depiction of the artwork. The trouble I find in Photoshop though is the ability to pick up colors and drag along with the brush tip. I will have to do some watercolors in a bit for a project and lat night I was playing around with trying to get an organic brush for watercolors.. here is my palette.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bradley Cayford said...

the colors are nice. I'm having a tough time with painter too. I love the selection of brushes more than photoshop, but you're right about the pixel-ness. Trying to do watercolor is pretty tight. Good luck man!

11:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very convincing effect . I'm about the same with painter - although I'm alays skipping back and forth depending on what I need .

Cheers .

11:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Web Design Quote said...

I love to work with the watercolor. You done a great job and hopefully your will continue like that. keep adding some more stunning work.

2:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home