Sunday, March 18, 2007

A secret door

Greetings all,

I did this scketch up as a rough for a book involving a secret door, a book, and a demon. Just thought I'd share. I love going from children's books to high fantasy to sci-fi. You never end up getting bored doing the same thing. Hope everyone's March is starting off good and spring will be on us soon.


Blogger A.Llupia said...

Thanks for share!will you show your color skills on this?greetings!

12:52 PM  
Blogger SIM-R said...

Could'nt agree more man . I love jumping around from genre to genre .
Looking forward to seeing this completed . Cheers .

4:00 PM  
Blogger Timtimsia said...

Wow you're amazing !

12:48 PM  
Blogger sourgrapes said...

Hi Alfred, I don't think I will get around to coloring this for a while. It was supposed to be a poster for an English publisher, but the writer is waiting to hear back. I still hope it will happen ^^ would have been fun to work on for sure.

Hey Sim ^^. Yeah, all the genre's are so fun. Will get to do some fantasy stuff next I think. :D Can't wait.

Hey Timtimsia ^^ Thanks so much.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Jörn Gebert said...

very nice perspective as well, really amazing. please finish ...

6:35 AM  
Blogger Edwin Rosell said...

Just found your blog, great stuff!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home